Mood Altering Drug?

Posted by PJoyLynn , 5.13.2010 3:45 PM

I wonder what it is about me
Where the words of a song create such connection
That I listen to them over and over and over and over
It's like the soothing motion of rocking chair
Affirming my inner thoughts, helping me to move on.

Typically these are Bon Jovi lyrics – I'll tell anyone that cares
I can sing Bon Jovi at the top of my lungs and things start looking up.
Very much connecting to Lost Highway today:

In my rearview mirror
My life is getting clearer
The sunset sighs and slowly disappears
These trinkets once were treasure
Life changes like the weather
You grow up, grow old or hit the road 'round here

Got just enough religion
And a half tank of gas come on, let's go

1 Response to "Mood Altering Drug?"

Elsie's Mom Says:

amen sister! feelin' it.