my best friend's wedding

Posted by PJoyLynn , 10.14.2006 9:42 AM

really - here are the pics of Tracy's wedding last weekend. Tracy and I have been best friends since we were two. We've stuck by each other through many chapters, and a new one is starting for her. I'm often forgetful to seek happiness, instead just waiting around for it to find me. Well, Tracy's seeking it and finding it. All my love to the newlyweds.

tracy



tracy and her folks. dick and sandy have been my second set of parents. when i was growing up, if i wasn't at my house, i was across the street at theirs. wonderful people - i'm very lucky to have them around me.




tracy and me




tina, tracy and me. the three t's - knocking out another wedding like rock stars.




Janna, Krissy, me, Tina. ALMOST all my girls - Jen was in the hospital with new baby Danner who arrived a wee bit earlier than planned. I've known these lovelies since elementary school - well Tina, Tracy & Janna are fellow North Bend Elementary alums. Kristen and Jen actually went to Snoqualmie Elementary (where the sluts are five miles west of NB), but we accepted them as friends at Snoqualmie Middle School.




Krissy Tits. Size H - that's right, all you B cuppers.




Natey and Tina - one of the veteran married couples in our group. love me some Natey.



tracy and charles (aka uncle chazzy). a bad picture, but one of the only pics i have of charles... the happy couple dancing.

8 Response to "my best friend's wedding"

Anonymous Says:

Wait, aren't you married, too? And no pictures of that delectable man of yours?

Anonymous Says:

Um, don't you have to have my permission to post my ugly mug on the web? :0) I'm still waiting for you to email these photos you know...in your spare time.
xoxoxoxo

PJoyLynn Says:

what's with all these anonymous people posting comments?

Anonymous #1: my delectable man was not in the posing mood that evening. How quickly he forgets.

Anonymous #2: please contact my legal department for inquiries. i believe you signed a consent form after your 8th beer. going to email the pics to you now... xoxoxo

kristin Says:

love the photos; you and your girlfriends are beautiful!

(size H !!! tits? holy shit! how does she stand upright?)

PJoyLynn Says:

http://www.biggerbras.com/

apparently these things have some sort of lifting device installed. she did just have a baby a few of months ago, so they are only temporarily H's. Probably go down to F's or something soon.

Anonymous Says:

I am laughing through tears - I am so lucky to have you ladies in my life. Honestly, there is not a day that passes that I don't think about that. I love you! Thank you bestest friend for making our day so special.

Anonymous Says:

I love that there is a whole discussion about my big ole' titties on your blog. I will say that it makes standing upright rather uncomfortable, but it can be done. :0)
Speaking off...whoever the other Kristin is...WOW! I looked at your photos and I am very impressed. You seem to capture whatever I envision, but can never quite get!! Beautiful...wish I lived in Maryland.

Anonymous Says:

You girls are the best.You have remained friends through a lot of shit and bad times for all of you.
I'm very proud to say I knew you all when you were nobody's.
You all turned out pretty good.

I love you all.

Roy (Dad)