don't no

Posted by PJoyLynn , 9.26.2006 9:14 PM

was realizing tonight how often i use the words "don't" and "no". basically our co-op preschool handbook had me realizing this. instead of "don't eat the barbie boot", you're supposed to say "barbie boots are for barbie feet" or "we only put food in our mouths".

yet, another thing she can blame me for when she's thirteen.

4 Response to "don't no"

the beige one Says:

Honey, if your daughter's bitching about this when she's 13, you're doing pretty well, frankly.

JJisafool Says:

The thing is, no matter what we say, we talk to our kid like she is a person. You do this so very well I can't even say how much. Don't let the co-op vibe freak you out.

Anonymous Says:

Damn co-op. I tried to warn you. :0)
xoxoxo

Anonymous Says:

You are a good Mom and I love you.Don't let anyone tell you different,either.
Livvie loves you and that's what's really important.

Dad