no will care about this but it's my blog

Posted by PJoyLynn , 7.11.2006 10:25 PM

Oh gross, gross, gross. Suzanne Whang is a lovely Asian woman who hosted one of my favorite HGTV shows, House Hunters. She was pleasant and nice, and a little cheesy too. NOW, Star Jones is hosting it. Oh no, no, no. She grosses me out. The post weight-loss Star creeps me out and her voice is creepy when she's talking about real estate.

I'm bumming. However, I will be fine. Don't worry.

2 Response to "no will care about this but it's my blog"

kristin Says:

get out -i just saw the first star jones episode and i'm completely bummed out. i can't stand her (i agree - she's completely scary post-op). i want sweet, benign suzanne back.

i care :)

PJoyLynn Says:

the good news i came across last night is that it was for House Hunters NYC, which I didn't realize. Maybe it's only short term. We can only hope... :)