my life as a bulimic

Posted by PJoyLynn , 7.27.2006 10:11 PM

it's a short lived life, don't worry all you militants out there.

ate TOO much colby jack cheese just now.
with triscuits.
my favorite.

talking to jj on the phone and tell him i want to throw up.
he says go for it, it might make you feel better (supportive husband that he is),
he says, i've done it when i ate too much mcdonalds.

so, ok, i'll give it a go.
in bathroom, attempting to gag myself with fingers.
what happens?
puke?
no.
just peed my pants.
that's right.
peed my pants.
no puke.
i'm sure that happens to nicole richie all the time.

so, lessons learned tonight.
1) i am not good at making myself throw up - need to remember this prior to indulging in too much cheese
2) always go to the bathroom prior to purging. nothing like childbirth to screw this up for me.

5 Response to "my life as a bulimic"

Anonymous Says:

Holy Crap! That made me laugh out loud. Only you...
Kristen

Anonymous Says:

BTW, on your list of links...is that how you spell "brilliant"? With or without and i? I must get the dictionary out...it's going to bug me.

kristin Says:

dying laughing!

PJoyLynn Says:

ok smarty mama titties - i remember now that the "brillant" was a bit of a joke. i think it was a typo, then it made me laugh so i kept it. now i am self conscious of my spelling error and will fix it since I have such a large audience (consisting of kristen and kristin) and don't want them thinking my daughter is smarter than i. really now, here I am telling you i'm bulimic and you're correcting my spelling?

Stine Says:

Dude, I haven't had a child, and I have totally peed while trying to throw up. Catches you off guard, yes?