think about you

Posted by iamtrixie , 5.10.2010 6:38 PM

i know i'm completely blessed to have a few, very close life long friends. i'm learning that this is very unique.

so i started analyzing it, how have they endured this long? for sure there have been times when either party has been pissed, when distance is the only thing that will fix it. but what brings it all back together? i think it's unconditional love cultivated by time.

then i look at my few, very close friendships that don't have that same element of time. and wonder if those will ever get to that unconditional phase.

3 Response to "think about you"

iamtrixie Says:

ah, my best girl. been valuing you and my hens in particular lately. thank you.

Elsie's Mom Says:

there are no words, truly. you're my sis. that's just all there is to it for me. simply couldn't do it without you. you're just always there taking care of me and mine. i'm very fortunate.